Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 8, 2016

Crochet SummerTunic Dress



Another week, another amazing idea I feel compelled to share inside a humble blog posts. It is just a blog post since I bearely dare to start such a beautiful project with a 7 months' old on my hands.



Still since I found this tutorial on liveinternet.ru I cannot stop thinking about it.

I have a thing for tunics and dresses as crochet art goes and I am especially fond of patterns I can easily follow visually and adapt to my figure which is not exactly thin :)

However as you will see below, the pattern is easy to handle by increasing with the help of a supplementary number of double crochet stitches.

Make sure you measure yourself before you start.


The yoke and how to start the increase



the tear shape yoke - 7 rows completed


How to conect frot to back
Front - close up look




Back closeup look




Yoke chart manually written ( sorry for the picture quality)




Chart detail (yoke and middle section -waist - basic pattern)



Chart detail - Increasing the number of stitches fron waist down




Another version of increase in case you want to make it into a dress




How to count depending on your size


0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét